More Projects of the D. Gary Young Foundation
- Donated products for fundraisers of multiple U.S.-based nonprofit organizations that are committed to helping children
- Built two schools and a water system for the Tarahumara Indians in the Copper Canyon of Durango, Mexico
- Provided support for the Cinterandes Foundation Mobile Surgery Unit
- Donated a years’ supply of Omega Blue to The Heritage School in Provo, Utah, a residential treatment center for at-risk adolescents
- Provided relief for those with leprosy in India
- Provided earthquake and tsunami relief in Japan
- Provided relief for Hurricane Katrina victims
In this photo Gary is sharing gifts with the Tarahumara children.
To be continued.