Papers Presented at Conferences
- Inhibitory Activity of Essential Oils Toward Cellular Proliferation in a Lung Cancer Carcinoma Cell Line. International Food Chemistry Conference. SICC-5, Singapore, 2007.
- Comparative Study of the Essential Oils of Three Betula Species: B. alleghaniensis, B. lenta, B. pendula. Gualin, China, Conference, 2004.
- Autolysis Induction by Essential Oils in Streptococcus pneumoniae. Annual Meeting of the Utah Academy of Sciences, Arts, and Letters. Salt Lake City, UT, April 1998.
- Cultivating and Distilling Therapeutic Quality Essential Oils in the United States. Proceedings from the First International Symposium, Grasse, France. March 21-22, 1998.
- Organic Farming and Germination: UNIDO World Congress on Essential Oils, Anadolu University in Eskisehir, Turkey, 1997.
D. Gary Young is listed as an inventor on the following granted US patents:
9,211,228 Massaging topical oils applicator
9,358,557 Liquid diffuser
9,205,020 Massaging multiple roller-ball applicator for topical oils application
8,956,066 Roller-ball applicator assembly with retainer for topical oils application
9,675,653 Composition containing an essential oil product and method for using such to maintain normal levels of testosterone
9,211,277 Dietary supplement composition
Gary is listed as an inventor on the following pending US patent applications:
2015/0209688 Distillation system
2014/0262904 Container for holding essential oils
2015/0174595 Liquid diffuser
2016/0243576 Diffuser with interchangeable cover
2017/0056941 Composition and method for treating an herbicide
2015/0173375 High protein bread formulation