Gary Young Achievements
Throughout his life, Gary Young has been driven by his dedication, ambition, and desire to help others. As a result, Gary has become a successful businessman and a well–known humanitarian. Furthermore, Gary has an impressive and extensive list of achievements that have catapulted him into the position of one of the world's leading authorities on essential oils and natural health.
- In 1967, Gary Young graduated from Challis High School in Challis, Idaho.
- Between 1982 and 1985, Gary attended Bernadean University and earned a doctorate in naturopathy.
- During the late 1980s, Gary Young studied oncology, anatomy, chemistry, anesthesiology, biochemistry, and hematology with four doctors in Mexico.
- Gary worked with world-renowned expert J.C. Lapraz, MD, studying the effects of essential oils on the respiratory system.
- Gary continues to study the historical significance of essential oils in areas such as Israel, Jordan and Oman, and at leading universities in Turkey, France, Egypt, Switzerland, and England.
- Gary briefly studied at Anadolu University in Eskisehir, Turkey, studying gas chromatography and the chemistry and extraction of essential oils.
- From 1990 to 1994, Gary studied oil distillation in southern France.
- In 1985, Gary Young received the prestigious Humanitarian Award from State Medical Examiner’s office of Baja, California, after opening a natural healing research clinic. Gary was honored for his dedicated and extensive research and treatment of degenerative diseases.
- Gary designed and built advanced equipment for essential oil distillation that has garnered reviews from authorities, such as Marcel Espieu (former president of the Lavender Growers Association) and Jean–Noel Landel.